Thursday, March 10, 2011

Project 13: SMART Board Lesson

This was a collaborative project, using the SMART Board, by Jenna Baxter, Kelsey Robinson, Kristan Steele, and Woodie Holloway.



     After teaching our lesson, we sent our test to our "students". Three, of our four, students answered all of the questions correctly and the fourth student only answered one incorrectly. Great job! The following is a summary of the test results in the form of graphs:




Which planet is farthest from the Sun?
  



Which of the following planets have moon(s)?

Which planet is closest to the Sun?

Which planet(s) have rings?

Which planet(s) can support life?

Which planet is called Earth's "sister" planet?

How many planets are in our Solar System?



Several of our questions could not be put into graph form so this does not show the result of all of them.

     I really enjoyed my first experience with a SMART Board. I have never been taught with one or used one. If given the opportunity, I would definitely love to be able to have a SMART Board in my future classroom and I know I would use it regularly. In creating this survey/form/test, I learned a new way to create a test and another interesting thing that I can do in Google Docs.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelsey,

    My name is Victoria and I go to Point England. I would just like to say thank you for posting on my blog. I did not know that much about the solar system. That is because I am still learning about it. I hope that you will become a really good teacher and I think I want to be a teacher as well. Once again thank you so much for posting on my blog and hope you can post another one.

    From Victoria

    ReplyDelete