Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Project 10: PLN- Progress Report 1

It has taken me a while to figure out exactly what my PLN is but I am catching on. I have found the website "Symbaloo" to be very useful. So far, I have added a few websites to my Symbaloo webmix. I have created several webmixes. My first webmix is for my personal use so that I can get to my most frequented pages all from one location. I have titled my second webmix "EDM310 PLN" and I have added the websites that I most frequently use for this class:

  • blogger.com- for my EDM310 blog and the EDM310 class blog
  • twitter.com- used to follow EDM310 staff and other students
  • gmail.com- which I use for all of my emailing for this class
  • youtube.com- which is also used to upload videos for EDM310
  • dropbox.com- for use in several classes to have access to documents at any computer

an example of someone's symbaloo

No comments:

Post a Comment